Stainless steel cleaner B750, the effectieffe rust remover.
Is a special deep cleaner that removes oxides like rust from stainless steel. It is a white viscous liquid with a pH value of 3 consisting of organic acids and surface-active agents: it is free from abrasive particles. Innosoft B570 is suitable for the intensive cleaning of contaminated surfaces like flash rust and other rusty areas, also known as ‘tea-stains’. It is certainly not a pickling agent, so it does not attack the metal. Innosoft B570 is therefore non-aggressive for metals, but very effective on oxides and dirt.
This product is also unique because it is 100% organic, so it is without danger to people and environment. So Innosoft B570 even is suitable for cleaning machines used in the food sector.
Although Innosoft B570 was originally developed for stainless steel, it has become apparent that it also gives good results on other metals like copper, aluminium and even plain steels. In the last mentioned case one must not use Innoprotect. Common white corrosion spots on aluminium can also effectively be removed using this product.
Of course rust cleaners and pickling agents are sufficiently available. So what makes Innosoft and Innoprotect so unique?
- First of all: Innosoft and Innoprotect do work! Flash rust upon inox steel disappears smoothly.
- It does not only work on inox, but also on other metals like copper, aluminium and even plain steels.
- The product is organic, not dangerous for people and environment. Therefore it can be used in the food industry – contrary to the common pickling agents and rust cleaners.
- It does not affect the oxide skin of the metal: Innosoft is aggressive for rust, but mild for metals.
- By tensides that reduces the surface tension, this product penetrates into the pores of the inox steel, so one can counteract the so-called ‘under deposit attack’.